v2.04 - July 15, 2011
◦ Mac OS: Fix for blank screen and game not working at all. (effecting only foreign language users in Mac OS) Click on Updates in Mac App Store.
◦ Android: launched in market.android.com!
v2.03 - June 28, 2011
◦ Fix for “freezing” in iOS Lite version, related to banner ads plugin.
◦ Tutorial text slowdown to be easier to read.
◦ Memory & performance improvement.
v2.02 - June 15, 2011
◦ Mac App Store launch
v2.01 - June 14, 2011
◦ Prompts text now has dark background for readability, also enhancing the Tutorial readability.
◦ Opponent dominos count is shown in Score dialog. Note it is also shown at the top of the screen during the opponent’s turn.
◦ Nickname is editable, but GameCenter nic will still take preference.
◦ Bug fix: Standoff, in the rare case you could get stuck passing repeatedly.
◦ GUI improvements
v2.0 - June 7, 2011
◦ Harder AI
◦ Double-9 set
◦ Interactive Tutorial (5 min)
◦ Physics-based layout of domino collisions
◦ Spanish localization
◦ GUI and Graphics improvements (iOS)
◦ GameCenter achievements and leaderboard (iOS4+)
◦ HD and Retina display & Universal app (iOS)
Multi-Player didn't make it into this release! Coming soon there will be multiplayer GameCenter, BlueTooth and WiFi, for up to
four players! Android and Mac apps coming soon too!
v1.0 - 1.4 releases
Page Updated: February 19 2012